- Request Solicitors Quote
- Sellers Guide
- New Homes & Land Developments
- Buyers/Sellers Covid 19 Guides
- Auction Sellers Guide
- Auction Buyers Guide
- Land & Commercial
- Properties for Sale
- View Shortlist
Government guidance is that we should introduce protective measures on property viewings as follows:
1. You, and the seller, will be required to complete a health questionnaire.
2. Only 2 viewers will be permitted, and each will be required to complete the above.
3. You will be required to wear a face mask and gloves. We ask you to supply your own.
4. You will be required to observe a 2m distancing at all times. Please avoid handshakes or any physical contact.
5. All internal doors will be left open, Please refrain from touching any surfaces.
6. Please dispose of all PPE used safely.
7. All negotiations and supplementary questions should be undertaken by phone or email after the viewing has taking place. Please do not prolong face-to-face contact for longer than necessary.
Please note that if more than 2 viewers arrive at the property, the vendor or Kimmitt & Roberts agent reserve the right to refuse access.
If a potential buyer wants a physical viewing, the guidelines below are to assist you in remaining within the social distancing rules.
1. You and the potential buyer will be required to complete a health questionnaire.
2. The number of viewers will be restricted to two.
3. They will be requested to wear masks and gloves.
4. They will be requested to observe the 2m distance rule at all times.
5. Please leave all internal doors open to minimise contact with buyers.
6. Avoid handshakes and other physical contact.
7. All negotiations and supplementary questions should be undertaken by phone or email after the viewing. Please do not prolong 'face to face' contact for longer than necessary.
PLEASE NOTE - The official guidance is that you leave the house during the viewing and allow the buyer to look around on their own. The decision to do so or not, is yours. You may decide to remain in the property and maintain the 2m distance at all times.
Please bear in mind that you are under no obligation to allow viewings. If you feel uncomfortable undertaking the viewing, please say so, and we will endeavour to make alternative arrangements. A virtual viewing may assist with this.